Why do I need to dispute directly through the Credit Reporting Agency (CRA)?

Collection Stopper Video FAQ

Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act the first step to curing negative information on your credit bureau is to go directly to the credit bureaus and say, "I dispute this debt." We advise our clients to go one step further and let the furnisher or credit agency that placed the debt on credit that you dispute the debt. The first step of course is to the people that actually accumulate and collect your debt information and that's the credit bureaus.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out our online form
Brian was fantastic from beginning to end! Initially, I filled out the Free Case Evaluation form on his website and expected to hear from someone on his team in the coming days. To my surprise, I heard directly from Brian later that day. Brian took t…" Read More
– James, from AVVO.com

Victory on Attorney Fees

Victory Against the City of Detroit