How do I get a copy of my credit report?

Collection Stopper Video FAQ

There are two ways to obtain a credit report. One is to order it. You are entitled to get one free credit report. Go to and the government will provide you with a free credit report from Trans Union, Experian and Equifax. The second way is when you dispute an item on your credit report. When the 30 days the credit bureau has to investigate your dispute is up, they will send you a free credit report showing you that the matter has been deleted or confirmed.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out our online form
Thank you again Brian you were a big help in getting us back to where we needed to be. On behalf of my wife and four children it is greatly appreciated." Read More
– Steve W., Debt Collection Client

Victory on Attorney Fees

Victory Against the City of Detroit