If the Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) will not fix the problem, what can I do?

Collection Stopper Video FAQ

There are two options if the credit bureaus won't fix the negative trade line on your credit report. Number one is you can dispute again for a second or a third time, but it is likely they will just send you information back saying you've already disputed, please leave us alone. The best thing you can do is to sue the credit bureau and the debt furnisher under the Fair Credit Reporting Act for money, damages and your attorney fees paid.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out our online form
Our Mortgage Company had attempted to step in and take possession of our home using underhanded practices... thanks to Brian and all of his hard work our case was overturned and the Foreclose was dismissed" Read More
– Joe and Gina, Clinton Township, MI

Victory on Attorney Fees

Victory Against the City of Detroit