What can I do about inaccurate or incomplete information?

Collection Stopper Video FAQ

The first thing that you can do when you have inaccurate or improper information on your credit report is to send what's called a dispute letter telling the credit reporting agency that you dispute the notation or activity that is listed about you. The credit reporting agency then has 30 days to get back to you and tell you whether they are going to delete the item, confirm it, or need more information. If they do not get back to you in 30 days and don't ask for extra time, legally, the credit reporting trade line must be eliminated.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out our online form
Brian is a trustworthy and honest attorney who will only take your case if you actually have a case. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with a creditor, debt collector, identity theft, mortgage help." Read More
– From AVVO.com, Debt Collection Client

Victory on Attorney Fees

Victory Against the City of Detroit