What can I do if the Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) or information provider will not correct the info?

Collection Stopper Video FAQ

If you dispute an item on your credit report and either Trans Union, Experion or Equifax will not remove it or correct it, you have a right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to sue the credit reporting agency and the person that put the negative trade line on your credit report. You're entitled to $1000 plus actual damages and the removal of that debt and your attorney fees and costs will be paid for by the bad guys.

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out our online form
Brian is a trustworthy and honest attorney who will only take your case if you actually have a case. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with a creditor, debt collector, identity theft, mortgage help." Read More
– From AVVO.com, Debt Collection Client